Tuesday 27 October 2020

weekly refection

 capital letters at the start of your sentence 

  • What did I enjoy this week? This week I enjoyed doing literacy because we where doing a story about these people that had been told that there island Hauturu is going to be termed in to a reserve and the person that is telling the story is Paratene Te Manu in the story he is a worrier and he is the storyteller

  • What was one success I have had and why? One off my success this week was that i had made it in for the 100 meter sprints but the down side is my title of being 3 in high jump was taken by a anther kid and i am not relay happy about it but that life maybe next year i hope.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? One of the challenging thing this week was doing my letter to the government but they where fake that took some wait off of my solders.

  • What is one thing I have learned? One of the meany thing that i learned this week was that Hauturu also known as Little Barrier Island is just off the cost of Auckland and it is so just off the cost of great barrier island.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? Next week i am looking forward to going to athletics samey finial.

  • How have I shown the value of aroha this week? I have shown aroha by helping people in need or if they need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment