Friday 31 July 2020

weekly reflection

  • What did I enjoy this week? one of the things that I enjoyed this week was can I go to play a game of Rippa rugby.

  • What was one success I have had and why? one of my success is this week was that are almost have got my creative writing done.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? this week's my challenge was to put my skeleton together because you couldn't find the right bones.

  • What is one thing I have learned? the scientific names for all the different types of bones in the human body.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? this week I'm looking forward to do my math.

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? next week I want to learn how to be truthful to others.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade, I love the detail you put into your weekly reflection I love the good spelling and punctuation keep up the great mahi! Noah.

    ReplyDelete